Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sites worth noting

I’ve been meaning to write about these for a while so here we go:

revitstore

Ian Howard is the main force behind this site. I didn’t know, but Ian used to work for Revit Technologies before Autodesk’s acquisition. This is a great website hosting good quality Family Content from UK Content Autodesk Consultant/Content Developer. It also contains lots of Tips and Tricks that are gradually being added, time permitting.

buildz

Zach Kron from Autodesk has started a great blog. Zach is a wizard with the new curtain panels in the new massing environment (those that Beta tested Revit know this!). I highly recommend subscribing.

As usual, keep an eye on my blog’s sidebar for the latest links to various resources of interest, as I don’t write about every link I add ;)


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment