Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where is Baldo?

Are you a subscription customer? That was an obvious question I suppose, but anyway. You might want to stay tuned for some announcements tomorrow around mid-day!

There are some fantastic goodies coming your way which, as always, will help you save our planet by designing better, more sustainable environments. Haven't you been doing that with Revit all along?

So the point of this post: I was lucky to be invited to attend Blogger Day together with some other outstanding fellow bloggers, at Autodesk's AEC HQ. in Waltham, Massachusetts. It's going to be a fun day filled with events, some things that you'll be able to read about here, and others that you have to threaten me with bodily injury to get out of me. So, stay tuned! Now I gotta turn off my electronic device and snatch some peanuts.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment