Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Vegas time!

Yep, 2 hours behind Texas time! I need to make sure to remember that, so I don't go to bed late and be destroyed by week's end.

The flight was great and saw a nice spectacle of nature...topography, mountains, canyons. Too bad my camera was stowed away in the overhead bin. The setting sun sure makes it look even better. I'm now in the Venetian, testing my Internet connection to make sure I can blog easily. This year I plan on posting frequently throughout AU. We'll see how long I can keep this up ;)

Ok, now I'm off to register, see who I manage to run into and grab some food. Tomorrow we're attending the Design Computation symposium, which looked extremely interesting from the description and is the main reason why most from our firm are here on Sunday night (really, scratch those bad thoughts!). Hope this AU turns out to be better than previous years!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment