Friday, December 19, 2008

Filtering application - now works on 64 bit!

Back in September, I wrote a post about a third party filter tool for Revit, called FilterTool 2009 by Jochen and Shenqiang from Toolbox4Revit.com. As a few of you found out, this version did not work on 64 bit XP or Vista. Well finally, the new version is out and they have added some great enhancements!

Remember two of my suggestions about grouping and distinguishing between model and detail lines of different styles? Guess what...that functionality is now in! This is a great little addition that I'm sure lots of you will find very useful. I know we needed to filter by line style and type several times in the past. And now that we can build selection filters, this tool will get used very often. Give it a try! I think it's great value for the money.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment