Sunday, March 20, 2011

It’s that time of the year

The most wonderful time? Well, if you’re an Autodesk geek maybe so, but let’s not take it too far! It’s time to learn what new features your favorite software will contain in the upcoming 2012 versions (released in 2011…confused?). Just like you, I can’t wait to find out what’s in store for Revit and have my fingers crossed that it will be a strong release (I’ll now stop pretending that I know nothing about it).

If you want to be amongst the first to get a sneak-peak of Autodesk’s new products for the design, engineering, and entertainment industries, then mark your calendars: There is a live, public webcast to kick things off, hosted by Senior Vice President Amar Hanspal on Monday, March 21st at 5p Eastern Daylight Time. Since I’m posting this late Sunday night, there’s a good chance you’ll be reading this on Monday, which means the webcast is TODAY! You can preregister at http://autode.sk/glzUsA.

I’ll be attending a private blogger webcast that will go live after the kick-off and am hoping to have some more information to share with you. I know for sure that the next few weeks are going to be very exciting, so stay tuned!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment