Monday, April 28, 2008

My Second Revit Project - Part 2

It's been a while since I posted some images of my second Revit project (I say mine, but of course there were plenty of others working on this project and there still are!).

These few images show progress made over the months since my last post all the way through April. In the coming weeks I'll have more images which will reveal further progress. At the moment it's still hard to see what the building will look like, but in May and June a lot of finish trades will get going and things will start coming together rather quickly. Currently, new metal panel is being installed to re-clad some of the existing metal panel and I'm very anxious to see how it looks. The superintendent sounded very excited about it today...that's always good news! Click on the image below to scroll through the photos or click Auto-Play.




Of course design doesn't stop just before construction starts. We did some re-designing of the library reception and a few other things (the new librarian worked differently and wished to have some adjustments). With Revit, we were able to make the necessary modifications, present a few schemes and document the changes. Below are some shaded views of the library interior and reception area.



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment